June 09, 2005

"I love you" says the Lord....

I never experience such a heart of the Father who long for His children to come back to His arms like this week before...

Since Monday til today, I was running a mission camp for Methodist churches in Singapore together with my YWAM team. God totally awesome in our camp that He showed up to this kids and speak to them so clearly... I come to realize that I don't really know how to handle the presence of God though... It's so heavy...His heart that cried out to His children..."Come back!" The Father said..."I love You!" He continue on...I don't know about the rest of the camp...but for myself, I never experience such a heart of the Father like My Heavenly Father...He loves this kids dearly.. Even some of them really run away and not try to pursuing God at all...but God Himself pursuing them instead....what a God we have here...such a loving God...

God's word for you tonight before I go to sleep...(so tired) God loves You no matter what you are...If you choose to run away from Him, He will chasing after you, He will find you...and show you how much He loves and cares for you...

I once run away from God for almost a year..but God caught me in His arms finally....I still remember when I heard the voice of God a very 1st time... "Welcome Home!"

If you want to experience the Father Heart of God check this out : The Father's Love Letter

No comments: