March 20, 2007

Retreat

Sometimes life seems to carry on it's fast pace and never seems to stop...it can go on and on and so on....never ending. We could caught up with all these things so easily. I will never realize how far I have come unless I step back and take a look at how thing goes... I guess that what retreat is all about.. step backward in order to step furthermore...

Get out of S'pore for awhile it was quite interesting....spend time at home simply back to the slow -pace kinda lifestyle.... there is nothing to worry about....quite slack really. My intention is too really take time to spend on my own reflects about things that I really need to look into and pray about. First day I really cant believe myself, how hard was it to just be alone with God reading Bible and pray at home without calling friends and say "Hi!" It was so hard really....well the fact that I didn't really informed much people that I'm home was already quite difficult....my mouth was so itchy to tell that hey....I'm home!! it's time to catch up....but wait.... I need time out....to be alone with God. So I did...It was good....even more, I managed to get to know my doggy at home much better haha....now we're kinda good friend u know... anyway....i'm going back soon...I better spend this time wisely and hopefully something good will come out of this time of waiting...resting and trusting for something greater to come.....

=)

No comments: