May 28, 2007

back for a purpose....

Finally back to Singapore. Immediately I went straight to catch the show "Amazing Grace" I have been waited for so long with great hope that it would premiere here in Singapore. Thanks to Lido, hee.....anyway, it's a motion picture based on the true story of William Wilberforce, the man whom God used to transforms nation. Stop the slave trade and set the captives free. As I watch the show, I see just one ordinary man who love an extraordinary God, he sees what God sees, the value of a person that God has created all of us as equal, neither slave nor master. As a politician, he speaks of his slave-free campaign throughout his life as a politician and make the world a better place. It's amazing grace truly, "I was blind but now I see" Powerful story....greatly impacted my life.

Well.....back to Singapore. By the grace of God, I finally got my visa. after long await. God is truly sovereign. He is always on time. So great is His faithfulness. After I came back from Bali, I know for sure that something will never be the same in my life, my ministry. So I'm really excited of what will come up next....Do pray for me as the Lord leads you.

His purpose is always reaching out to the lost.

No comments: