September 22, 2007

what a 3 weeks....

again....long period of no blog entry. Yeah, I went back to Chiang Mai for 9 days consecutively....conference. It was YWAM Asia Pacific staff conference and UofN workshop. It was a very good time for me personally connecting with different people, make new friend and catch up with old friend....It just so great to be part of this international family....called "YWAM" this is my tribe... I love it!!

It was busy 2 weeks in Chiang Mai....but I really enjoy myself....then I flew back last wednesday then heading out to Malaysia for our YWAM S'pore staff retreat next day.....(yeah i know!!) again...God really doing something great among us....it just so amazing what He did.....He affirmed us of the vision and the call of s'pore base to be a gateway to Asia. His promise land that He is going to give to us... So exciting....

We come back last Sunday....and I started to fall sick.....yea....finally Mr.Flu catching up with me....

And yes, our DTS staff training already started.....that is why I've been so busy and got no time to blog my thoughts down at all.....

So keep reading you guys.... =) will write more soon...

btw...Underdog is so funny. I luv it!! Go and watch....if you a big time Doggy fan like me =)

"There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!!"

No comments: