January 23, 2012

China Town Countdown 2012



http://youtu.be/iAtWiAHILhg


I went down to China Town for Chinese New Year Countdown celebration as usual. This year was very special though because it's raining heavily! Poor me, have to sacrificed by getting myself wet and protected my camera at all cost. Nonetheless, I managed to take some footages and put together in this video. Happy Chinese New Year Singapore!!

Credit:
Videographer/Editor: Tee Suwit L.
Music: Dragon Dance - Festival Celebration by Han Shin Chinese Folk & Danse Ensemble
licensed by Audiosocket via Vimeo Music Store.

Equipments
Canon EOS 550D/T2i (Magic Lantern installed)
Canon Lens EF 50mm F1.8
Canon Lens EF-S 18-135mm F4-5.6
Umbrella

Picture profile : Technicolor CineStyle
Color Graded by Magic Bullet Colorista Free
Edited by Final Cut Pro 7

No comments: