February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

No other Valentine of mine like this year....2006...It's so special....the day I have picked to tell someone "I'm falling in love with you" There is no other thing greater than this.....to love.....as the Bible says...."But the greatest of these is LOVE." We will never come to understand what it means to love and to be loved by someone until we know what Jesus did on the cross just for each one of us....the Bible says..."Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 (NIV) The greatest love story ever told....I knew Jesus...that's how I come to understand what love really means....and it is my greatest pleasure to tell someone that... "I LOVE YOU"

Happy Valentine's Day....
(V.day should stand for Victory day...since it's reminding us of the greatest victorious act of Jesus on the cross...He did this just for you and me....The greatest love...Come and experience it for yourself TODAY!)

No comments: