July 17, 2004

Marriage....

tODAY...i went to attend one of my friend's wedding.. It's actually quite weird...that this month itself I had 2 weddings to attend. Luv is in the air hahaha....When is my turn?? Still no answer for that...oh no no no.that's not the point. My point is this...every timewhen I attending the wedding ceremony (So far they are all Christian wedding) I can see how God brought 2 different person come to the point of unite 2 become 1. It's such amazing, isn't it? Indeed God is so cool!! Well...I'm glad for my friend that he really blessed by good and passionate wife. Bless ya brother...!!! :) It's reminding me that as we walking in the Lord. Serving Him and walk this journey with Him..sometimes it's gonna be tough, diffcult, etc... but He Himself will be with us...for SURE! And even more than that He will bring someone come along side and walk together with us...It's might be friends, family or even wife/husband!! Well it's really show me that indeed God make marriage to be triangular relationship. God is in between man and woman. I luv the wedding ring That my friend actually designed it himself.It's triangular shape. That's represent himself, his wife and God. They will never seperate from each other...Amen!!! I couldn't wait for my turn honestly... Hhhhhh... :(

No comments: