August 12, 2005

How great is our God??

I have been listening, singing, playing and pondering over the song by Chris Tomlin called "How Great Is Our God" It's really amazing song, cuz' it's very simple song...just a few chords, few paragraphs of lyrics and keep repeating again and again..."How Great is our God" but when I really listen to it and sing it, It speak so much of the Truth of How great God really is...it stir my thought of who God is and what it mean by He is a great and almighty God. I love to travel (a lot!!!) especially hiking to the mountain is one of my favourite outdoor thinggy. Whenever I climbed up to the top of the mountain, I always overwhelmed by the great and majestic scenery of the land and the beautiful sky surrounded the mountain. It's so awesome! I wonder whoever created all this thing (absolutely God did) He must be such a great and powerful creator who did all this. When I watch those Discovery Channel or National Geographic talks about animals plants or even the galaxy....It always blow my mind away. Wow!!! Who made all this must be crazy...What kind of knowledge and wisdom He has to think of such thing...Hmm....It must be God!! (well, I didn't mean God is crazy alright, don't get me wrong :P) so it's so great to really meditate on the greatness of God. It really help me when I worship Him. What a great and wonderful God that I worship...cool! How about you? have u ever experience this great God for yourself yet? I invite you to come and know this great friend of mine...His name is Jesus :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a great post i do agree with you god is the greatest yes he is