October 15, 2006

Intersection....

Once again....stop at the intersection of life. Which way to turn into....?? no, I guess the right question to ask now is...

"Where exactly do you want to go?"
Umm...If I kinda answer this question then I would probably know which direction to turn into.... But it seems so impossible Lord, I asked...
"Well...nothing is Impossible with me"
....so how to go about?
"only believe" "Don't you trust me son..."
Ya....ya i do i do....but this time...it so many thing Lord.... one thing I wanna pursue my dream...another thing I want to prove if I'm capable to do it.... and lots of thing I realy wanted to do Lord...
"My food, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work."
ok.... that's my food too...so i will simply ask you to guide me Lord....I want to do Your will....I don't want to please myself anymore....I guess I will seek you and would you open the door for me.....let my dream be Your dream....let my passion be your passion Lord...I pray....
"Delight yourself in ME.....and I will give you the desire of your heart.....My desire shall be yours...Trust me son....I am who I am.....by the way...doyou know how to spell my name...?? Gee-Oh-Dee right?"
Ya.....you're right.... =)

No comments: