January 25, 2007

Finally...Yangon Here I come...

Quite an interesting place as I was on the taxi on the street of Yangon. Though Myanmar has been under British for some years, but they drive on the right lane like the American. They are not allow to ride motorbike here, so mainly Taxi driver is probably one of the best job to take here. haha. Everywhere people either men or women, they all wear skirt!! Nah...It's actually call Longi, Like Sarong kinda thing but for all the Burmese gentlemen. Quite cool actually, at least more comfy... only just need to be sure, u wear something underneath. =p

First time for me to be in Yangon really worth it. I totally in love with this place, the people. Though manything I could see here totally break my heart and I'm certainly sure, it's also break God's heart either. But He has such a greater and higher purpose for this poeple. His love has shown to them in many ways. I will be back in Singapore soon, so I should tell you more later on...

to be continue....

No comments: