January 27, 2012

Dear Almighty God (My letter to God)

Dear Almighty God, 

I want to live my life from now on in such a way that would honor You in every aspects of my life. Though there will be some difficulties and adjustments that need to be made along the way, Lord I choose to trust in Your sovereignty. 

I know You are good, therefore Your plans are good to me. I will seek to know You and allow the Holy Spirit to shape my character to become more like You.

Teach me to surrender my life to you each day in these areas,

My standard of living. I need not easy or comfortable, but Your grace that strengthen me. For I want to be faithful with all that you have given to me. As I learn to be a good steward of your resources, then shall I be a channel of blessings to others around me.

My dreams and my goals in life. Instead of asking You to let me have it my way, I ask that let You have it Your way in my life! For truly, Your way is better than my own.

My education and career. I need not to prove anything to anyone. I don't need all those additional letters to follow my name. I don't need any title to become someone special. All I need is Your name to go before me, Your favor to open door for me, and all I really want to do is to be pleasing to You. So the path I choose in my education and career are yours Lord.

My family. I thank you for giving each of them to me. I know they are not the best, but through them, I've become who I am today. I know that You were there throughout this process Lord, I'm grateful. So I surrender my family to you. Bless them Lord, and lead them to the path of Your righteousness.

Last but not least, I surrender to You my years on earth, I do not wish for long and eventful life. All I ask is that You use me to be an instrument of love and truth to touch Nations as long as You see fits. And I shall looking forward to that day when I meet you face to face in fullness of Your glory and that You say to me "Well done my beloved child!" And hopefully, I would leave a legacy behind for the generations to come.

This little light of mine is Yours,
Tee Suwit L.

No comments: