February 17, 2005

The case of FAITH!

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

I never come to experience this scripture literally like this time... The life that walk by Faith....without seeing what is ahead but by Faith just doing it. At last God make it happen! Such an amazing story isn't it??? I realise since I join YWAM become full time missionary. With the situation that working so hard without salary...then living in Singapore which the cost of living is pretty high....it's never been easy....but by Faith God had brought me through till today...It's awesome totally!!! At the time I write this blog.....I actually witnessing God's faithfulness once again in my life....He gonna bring me out to USA! It's never possible for me to go there in anyway....but for God all things are POSSIBLE! indeed.....I guaranteed that.... Christian life is totally amazing and full of excitement.....I hope all of you have witnessed that. For those who never know Christ....I beg you to come...taste and see that the Lord is good!!! I myself never regret to become a Christian, to walk with God and living the life that Hearing and Obeying the Father! Pray to God by Faith right now!!! Start experiencing the God of wonders today!!!

No comments: