January 17, 2006

Back to school!

Yesterday....i went back to school again after......5 yrs?? (if not counted DTS) It was quite an adjustment to me....Yeah...I went to take an evening class at Singapore Bible College. Just try out one course first, whether I can make it or not.. Well it went very well....enjoy my class...oh btw...the class i took was "The Wisdoms of Proverbs" I like it....enjoy myself.....my lecturer...and reading proverbs again and again with a new perspective. What I try to adjust myself is probably when come to do an assignment....to write a paper...share my thoughts....put it in proper way....I will probably have to work real hard on it....It has been quite long ago from the last time I doing this...YEah.....no one is too old to be a student....esp...Bible student...

"Wisdom comes by relationship with God....only the fools say, there is no God!"

No comments: