April 04, 2006

One month of desperation has passed

Finally....He showed up!!!

yeah.....as I told you earlier, my laptop screen has broken...then I sent it to my friend to help searching for replacement. Finally this morning he called me....."yea, your LCD Screen already here!" I was so happy!..... What happen was last Thursday night I was telling God "I believe that You already has the new screen for me..so I claimed it in Jesus name...!!and I believe by Faith that my friend will call me to inform me about Good news tomorrow!...." Well even though last Friday, no one called me up...I still keep on persisting and believing that it already mine! Finally this Morning my friend called me. He just came back from China this morning, He got my stuff from there!!! Wow....what an amazing thing to hear. After one month of no screen...I was desperate to be honest....but thank God...He is Faithful. I need not to be worry about anything cuz' everything is in good hand. Just only believe!...

The JOY of the LORD is MY STRENGTH.

THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!

No comments: