August 06, 2004

Nostalgia...

this morning I woke up very early to just go out with my dear roommate. Guess what we do in the morning??? Play tennis!!! WoW.....nuts!!!!right? Ya...but it's really great thin i never do here before since i came to Singapore. I once loved tennis....even til now I still love tennis. It's something that come into my life when i was abt 11 years old. So when this morning I went to play, it's really recall the memory when i play tennis seriously as a junior tennis player @ under 12 level.... My best honor in my tennis career (haha) was runner-up of new face junior player under 12 yrs old of Northern region of Thailand. isn't that awesome?? Ya it is...its was one of my good old day that I still remember it. At that time Jimmy Corner was my favourite player. My dad graciously support me to learn tennis and bought a racket. (very expensive at that time for 11 yrs old boy) My coach whom he was an ex-Thailand national representative, he trained me, sent me for competitions. I have no idea whether my future will become pro player or not..?? but ya finally u all know I couldn't make it...U ask me why? I dun know really...I was quit when I enter Sec. school...to busy at school, get caught with new challege Basketball. (I played until become a school representative too) I love sports!!!...I play basketball for school team since sec. school until i moved to another vocational school, i still play for new school...the turning point is here..when I converted....I was a captain of the school team....I suppose to made a decision whether I will continue to play for school or quit becuz' no time to practice..I have to go church!!! I need more time serving in church...also it's last year of my school. I have to think ahead where am i heading neXt?? So it's really hard to laid down everything and say "I'm quit" all my teammate asked "Are u crazy??Why u quit?" Only answer came out from my mouth..."God told me to quit" They all laughed at me.....I really meant that...God told me not to play for school anymore....he has a better things lies ahead for me...I made that decision......I learned to obey God since that....til now....as I obey in what He tell me to do....I never regret...at ALL...So this morning it's just a time that i can flash back to my good old days....and say that "God! all past years that has been through, i have seen U directed my path indeed....Your plan is always the best for me.....Thank You Lord!"

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD , "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." -Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV

No comments: